Corn Chip Salad
Corn Chip Salad is a delicious side dish recipe loaded with corn, diced red bell peppers, sweet onions, shredded cheese and corn chips all tossed in a creamy mixture.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
● 2 (15-ounce) cans whole kernel sweet corn
● 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
● 1 cup mayonnaise
● 1 small sweet onion, chopped
● 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
● 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
● Freshly ground pepper, to taste
● 1 (9.25-ounce) bag Crav’n Flavor Original Corn Chips, crushed
- In a large bowl, mix together the corn, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, onion, bell pepper,
cilantro and ground pepper until evenly combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, mix in crushed corn chips.